Skip to content
- Nix, J. Vincent, Lion, Robert W., Michalak, M., and Christensen, A. (2015). Individualized, purposeful, and persistent: Successful transitions and retention of students at risk. Journal of Student Affairs Research & Practice. Volume 52, Issue 1
- Nix, J. Vincent & Michalak, M. (2012). START! The successful transitions and retention track program: a comprehensive approach to supporting GED holders entering college. Journal of Adult Education, (41) 2, 2012.
- Sino-U.S. transnational education—”buying” an American higher education program: A participant observation study, by Nix, Jerry Vincent, PhD., Washington State University, 2009, 269 pages; AAT 3416131. (Open publication, available here)
- Nix, J.V. & Duncan, H.M., Duncan, C. (ed.); Acing the IELTS Speaking Test: Advanced Level, Haina Press: Kunming; July 2005.
- Nix, J.V., Duncan, H.M., & Duncan, C. (ed.); Acing the IELTS Speaking Test: Intermediate Level, Haina Press: Kunming; April 2005.
- Nix, J.V. Effective Strategies for the IELTS Academic Writing Module, Haina Press: Kunming; March 2005.
- Nix, J.V. (1997). Assessing the existence of social distance and factors that affect its magnitude at a southern university. Social Science Paper Publisher, (1)1997. (Archived here)